Be Careful When Jailbreaking your iPhone

At the beginning I was skeptical when it came to jail breaking but, the truth is that this is a good choice . This is the Smartphone era and everybody knows that. Anyone who has a Smartphone tends to be totally addicted to it. The truth is that Smartphones are exactly what we need especially if we are busy people and we kind of carry around our life. We need these gadgets because of all the apps that we can install on them.  And what is the best Smartphone at the moment? Most people will answer that the iPhone is and they are right.


The iPhone is the best phone for us because of all the Apps it has. But people are not happy only with what Apple has to offer, so they choose to jailbreak iOS 6.0.1 untethered on their phones. At the beginning I was skeptical when it came to jailbreaking but, the truth is that this is a good choice. The reason why I say that is that once your toy is jailbroken, you are able to use more apps than you used to.
--> The Apple Store is great but it doesn’t approve with so many things that we want. This is why Cydia download seems a better choice. It has an enormous number of apps that make our life better. Cydia download is similar to the Apple Store and you are able to install it as soon as your iPhone was jailbroken.
If you want to perform this action, I totally advise you to read about it before, in order to do it right. You need to know that you have to use a good jailbreak tool and my call would be Redsn0w. I did a good job using this tool. My phone is jailbroken now and I didn’t encounter any problems while doing it or after. I am telling you this because sometimes, jailbreaking your iPhone doesn’t complete successfully and you might harm your device.
After you finished jailbreak ios 6.0.1 untethered on your iPhone and you also installed Cydia download, your work is almost done. The only thing you need to do is to start picking up the Cydia Apps you want to use. There are so many, that sometimes you don’t even know what to pick. Some of them are free of charge but, of course, there are apps that you need to pay for. Don’t worry the costs aren’t big at all.
Well, after telling you my opinion, I can only conclude by advising you to jailbreak your iPhone but be careful while doing this because, as I said before, although it is not a hard thing to do, this action might harm your device.

Featured images:

  •  License: Image author owned 

I am addicted to my iPhone and I like knowing everything that it can do. I also like being useful to other people who might be interested in what I know.
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post