Best App for Putty Command via your iPhone. : Termius( User Testimonial)

It's being a quite long I have opened my blogger dashboard for a blog post, but after using an app on my ios device for my remote server management. I can't even stop writing a testimonial on this app on my blog for my fellow readers. 


I was very much in need of entering into my remote server, and I have not carried my laptop on that day. Then I started searching my phones app store for any application that could help me get connected to the server remotely. Then i found Termius.

Termius is an Ios app , which helped me to connect to my server where ever i go. Its easy to use and can help in storing multiple server login.


So i would recommened everyone who need of a remote server access on the go, use termius app for your need.

You can download Termius from iPhone Store and Google Playstore

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post